When One Observes a Fact Without Knowledge Then One Can Learn: Amsterdam 1967 - Students Discussion 2
By: Jiddu Krishnamurti
Narrated by: Jiddu Krishnamurti
Length: 1 hour
Release date: Nov 30, 2015
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
"When one observes a fact without knowledge then one can learn - 28 May 1967
• Why do we dream at all?
• Isn’t dreaming at night a waste of energy, when the brain needs to be
completely at rest?
• When do you actually learn?
• When I learn through Freud about myself I am not observing myself, I am
observing the image which Freud has created about me.
• Can you do nothing, psychologically?
• If two people are quarrelling and one stops, what takes place?
• The more we talk together, the more we communicate together, the clearer it