Teenage Fitness: Get Fit, Look Good, and Feel Great!
By: Kathy Kaehler
Length: 208 pages
Release date: Oct 5, 2010
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
Celebrated trainer and the Today show fitness expert Kathy Kaehler is one of Hollywood's most sought-after fitness trainers. What Kathy has done for Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer, Drew Barrymore, Cindy Crawford, Alfre Woodard, Samuel L. Jackson, Penelope Ann Miller, and Claire Forlani, among many others, she will do for you. Teenage Fitness is your ultimate fitness source. Her mission is to keep you fit for life. Reflecting on her own body image and eating problems as a teenager, Kathy will show you how to have a healthy respect for your body.
She offers essential fitness techniques necessary to look and feel your absolute best. You will learn:
- To appreciate your own beauty
- To change your mind-set
- To know and accept your body type
- Nineteen terrific eating tips to get you through your day
- What kind of eater you are
- The 90/10 principle of pigging out
- Creative Fitness
- Suburban Fitness
- Urban Fitness
- Five-minute and twenty-minute workouts
With Kathy's straightforward and practical fitness principles, you'll feel terrific about your body, your looks, and your life.