Secrets of 5-HTP: Nature's Newest Super Supplement
By: Winifred Conkling
Length: 166 pages
Release date: May 28, 2013
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
5-HTP: The new, natural way to enhance mental and physical health.
If you're picking up this book, you've probably tried prescription drugs, only to find that the expense, unpleasant side effects, and potential for dangerous reactions aren't worth it. You want a natural alternative to remedy your condition, but don't know what to choose. If you're looking to overcome any serotonin-related disorder, from depression to anxiety to weight loss, 5-HTP may be the answer. 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan), a compound synthesized from the amino acid tryptophan, has been shown to increase serotonin levels as well as or better than prescription drugs such as Prozac. 5-HTP may also help fight eating disorders, migraines, Seasonal Affective Disorder, and Parkinson's disease. Read on to find out:
* If 5-HTP is right for you
* What dosages and regimens are recommended for treating your specific problem
* Possible interactions with other medications and supplements
* When to seek medical help for a problem
* And much, much more!