Make Freelancing Really Pay
By: Daisy McCarty
Length: 137 pages
Release date: Sep 14, 2013
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
“Make Freelancing REALLY Pay – Communication and Negotiation Strategies That Take You to the Top”, is designed to help new and struggling freelancers identify and overcome barriers to their success. This resource is filled with practical advice that you can begin implementing right away.
Advance Praise for Make Freelancing REALLY Pay:
“I would highly recommend this book for anyone who has ever been shy, unsure, or overly humble about deciding 'how much should I charge?' The book is about increasing your income, but the moral of the story here is that you should continue to develop confidence and courage, and to believe in yourself and your business. The remarkable thing is, it’s so rare to find a book that truly exemplifies the saying 'knowledge is power,' but this one does. It’s a very empowering read, and completely worth exploring. If you or someone you know could use some encouragement in this area, let them know about this book." - Lucy Spencer, Freelance Editor, and Writer
Message from the Author:
How Is Freelancing Working Out for You?
Freelancing can be an exciting and fulfilling way to earn money. At first, you enjoy ‘being your own boss’. But after a while, this type of career can turn out to be a lot less fun than you imagined. You may face some real challenges when:
* Your income is a roller coaster from one month to the next
* It’s hard to find good projects that fit your skill set
* You price your services lower than you should just to get jobs
* It seems like your clients don’t respect your time
* You work all day, every day to make ends meet
Freelancing Doesn’t Have to Be That Way
Are you are tired of just scraping by as a freelance professional? I know exactly how that feels. I certainly struggled for the first couple of years in this career. Fortunately, I didn’t give up. Instead, I decided to change my approach so I could start making more money with less stress. I did a lot of experimenting to reach my current level of freelance success.
What Does Success Look Like for Me?
Here’s a snapshot of my situation to give you an idea of what’s possible:
* I work as much or as little as I please and only choose projects I find compelling
* I spend lots of time enjoying my family and pursuing other interests
* I don’t worry about where my next paycheck – or my next project – is coming from
* I charge what I know my work is worth and clients gladly pay my rates while recommending me to others
* More than 90% of my projects are repeat business or referral work
* I get paid promptly for my services (with the occasional bonus thrown in from very satisfied clients)
I know from personal experience which strategies really produce results for freelancers who provide a high-quality service but are struggling to find work and get paid what they deserve. Now, I’m prepared to share my knowledge with you.
“Make Freelancing REALLY Pay” gives you the inside scoop on how to:
* Choose consistently high-paying clients
* Expand your freelancing opportunities into new territory
* Improve client relationships through assertive communication
* Craft proposals that win more projects
* Raise your rates without raising too many eyebrows
* Manage your client load so you have less income fluctuation and less anxiety
* Set your own pricing with confidence – no matter what others charge
* Get paid well even if you choose to cut back on your hours
* Confidently demonstrate the value of your services to clients
* Negotiate for what you are really worth, without sweating it!
Who Should Read This Book?
I have crafted this book with all freelancers in mind. Writers, graphic designers, web developers, consultants, and anyone else who provides professional freelance services can use my communication and negotiation strategies to increase the profitability of their business.