Love is That Quality of Mind in Which There is No Division: Bombay (Mumbai) 1971 - Public Talk 3
By: Jiddu Krishnamurti
Narrated by: Jiddu Krishnamurti
Length: 1 hour
Release date: Nov 30, 2015
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
"Love is that quality of mind in which there is no division" - 14 February 1971
- To live in this world with intelligence, in spite of all the complications. Is it possible to be free of fear, not only the superficial fear in relationship but the deep-rooted fear? Thought nourishes, sustains and gives continuity to fear and pleasure.
- When you are learning, your mind is awake. Truth isn’t second-hand; you can’t get it through a guru, a book, you have to learn about it. The beauty of learning is that you don’t know what truth is.
- What is love? A man who has not love in his heart, but the things made by thought, will make a monstrous world, will construct a society that is totally immoral. To find out, you must undo everything that you have done.
- What does it mean to die?