Life, Death And Love: Berkeley 1969 - Public Talk 3
By: Jiddu Krishnamurti
Narrated by: Jiddu Krishnamurti
Length: 1 hour
Release date: Nov 30, 2015
Get access an unlimited number of audiobooks, books, magazines and more to listen online. Download Free by 30 Days Free Trial. Cancel anytime.
"Life, death and love - 5 February 1969
• What is it that we call living?
• How can a confused mind find somebody who will tell the truth?
• When there is no comparison, no opposite, you are actually faced with the fact
of anger, then is there anger?
• Without knowing what sorrow is, understanding its nature and structure, we
shall not know what love is.
• What is it to die?
• One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an
• It is only the mind that has shed all its burdens every day, ended every problem,
that is an innocent mind. Then life has a different meaning altogether. Then one can find out what love is."