Imperfect Harmony: How to Stay Married for the Sake of Your Children and Still Be Happy
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
Dr. Joshua Coleman is a caring psychologist who nonetheless isn't afraid to tell the truth: not all marriages can be joyful at all times, but that isn't a cause for divorce, especially with children involved.
Even if your marriage is never going to be the one you dreamed of, you can still live happily ever after. Dr. Coleman provides wise and compassionate advice on becoming a happy person in an unhappy situation.
In this groundbreaking work, Dr. Coleman also teaches readers how to:
- Reduce out-of-control conflict in the home
- Let go of the fairy-tale marriage ideal and create a better reality
- Accept change in your partner and make peace with what you can't change
- Maintain domestic harmony in times of crisis
Unhappy husbands and wives finally have an alternative to the devastation of divorce. And by maintaining imperfect harmony, each parent has the opportunity to love, to care for, and to teach his or her children "full-time."