Diabetes For Dummies
By: Alan L. Rubin
Length: 597 pages
Release date: Aug 9, 2012
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
The straight facts on treating diabetes successfully
With diabetes now considered pandemic throughout the world,there have been an enormous advances in the field since the lastedition of Diabetes For Dummies. Now significantly revisedand updated, it includes the latest information on medications andmonitoring equipment, updated diet and exercise plans, new findingsabout treating diabetes in the young and elderly, new ways todiagnose and treat long- and short-term complications, andmore.
Want to know how to manage diabetes? Trusted diabetes expert Dr.Alan Rubin gives you reassuring, authoritative guidance on puttingtogether a state-of-the-art treatment program to treat diabetessuccessfully and live a full life. You'll learn about all theadvances in monitoring glucose, the latest medications, and how todevelop a diet and exercise plan to stay healthy.
- New information on the psychology of diabetes and itstreatment
- New ways to diagnose and treat both short- and long-termcomplications of diabetes
- The latest information about diabetes medications and testingdevices
- Updated diet and exercise plans
- Expanded coverage about type 2 diabetes in children and newfindings about how diabetes affects the elderly
Diabetes For Dummies is for the millions of Diabetics(and their loved ones) throughout the United States who are insearch of a resource to help them manage this disease.