Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification
1. SIGN UP
2. Find and Download this book FREE
All You Need for Certification Exam Success!
"This is a well written, comprehensive review aimed at preparing readers for successfully completing a board certification exam. ...This is a wonderful comprehensive review in a concise study guide format." (5 Stars)--Doody's Book Review Service
This mega-review, the second of Maria Codina Leik's "trilogy" of NP Certification guides (Family was published in July and Pediatric is due in 2008) covers test taking tips using Leik's unique "question dissection" technique, relevant content review, extensive practice questions, and detailed, current exam information in a "fast facts" style, saving the student valuable study time while providing comprehensive preparation. This book is also a great companion to the ANP Certification Review app, coming soon for your iPhone or iPad!
Pass your Adult Nurse Practitioner ANCC or AANP exam, prepare for tests in school, or improve in the last semester of your program with:
- Photos and physical exam maneuvers that promote visualization and clarify techniques
- Organ system reviews divided into four parts; descriptions of emergent conditions, high-yield normal physical exam findings, maneuvers, and applicable benign variants
- Tables on orthopedic maneuvers, immunizations, STDs, lab tests, skins rashes, and more to help you organize and recall procedures
- Differentiation between Family and Adult Practice with inclusion of geriatric procedures and specifications
"I took this class in 2003 and I did pass my Adult NP ANCC exam soon after. Ms. Leik's class gave practical information, essential concepts for studying, and core topics on which to focus. I would recommend this class to others as an essential component in ensuring success in passing the certification exam." - Cynthia Milich, CNP
Why the Leik Technique?
Maria T. Codina Leik has been a leading provider of exam preparation education and counseling for almost 20 years. Her company, National ARNP Services, Inc., has helped thousands of nurses pass their certification exams nationwide
Please note: An analogous volume to Maria Leik's series, Gerontological Nurse Certificaiton Review is due in June from Meredith Wallace and Sheila Grossman.